Security for VoIP
Encryption, Authentication, and Firewalls
• Security Problems in the LAN: Sniffing and Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
• ARP Cache Poisoning
• Switching Table Corruption and Flooding
• VLAN Hopping
• Port Security and Authentication According to IEEE 802.1X
• Denial of Service (DOS)
• VoIP and WLAN
• SRTP and SRTCP
• Key Management with MIKEY
• VoIP and IPSec
• Attacks on Signaling
• Firewalls and VoIP
• Dynamic Ports and State Tables
• NAT Problems: STUN and TURN
• Application Level Gateways and Session Border Controller
In this course of the ExperTeach Networking series, each student will receive the comprehensive ExperTeach course documentation.
This course addresses designers and technicians responsible for the design and implementation of VoIP installations.
Profound know-how of the IP protocol family and common LAN technologies is required. Sound basic knowledge about VoIP is another prerequisite.
The course systematically analyzes points of attack of VoIP and discusses various protection measures. The students learn how to provide adequate VoIP security in their own future projects.
Online Seminare Dates
In order to participate in an online seminar, you require a PC with an Internet access (minimum data rate: 1 Mbps). For audio via VoIP application, we recommend to use a USB headset. Optionally, you can use a camera.