MPLS Traffic Engineering & Other Features
• Overview of MPLS and MPLS VPN
• Traffic Engineering Tunnel and Carriers'-Carrier Concepts
• Configuration and Troubleshooting of Traffic Engineering
• MPLS QoS with Classes of Service (CoS)
• AnyTransport over MPLS (AToM)
• Transport of IPv6 over an MPLS Backbone
In this course, each student will receive the original Cisco Systems course documentation in English language.
The course at hand is designed for persons who wish to configure and fault-clear advanced features of MPLS at Cisco routers.
Participants require excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, routing protocols, and of MPLS. Attendance of the course Implementing Cisco Quality of Service is strongly recommended.